I Am Gender Fluid

Gillian 365 (Day 3)

I am going to finish posting the c2013/2014 pics first. I just think it's a better way to do things and also, I don't have too many of those anyway.

[c=BF0080]Here's another LBD moment. Gotta have at least ten of those. This time it's a wet-look mini dress. I love the way leather looks, even though I don't have anything, so wet-look stuff is a decent substitute. Wet-look stuff can either look really good or kinda trashy. So, the verdict on this one is still pending. I liked it though. The look was also completed with black thigh highs and strappy black heels. After the 'great purge of 2012' I didn't have too much stuff and this was one of 3 items I bought. I probably wouldn't do so again, but if I did, I would try the look with some other accessories to pull it together a lot better.[/c]

Anyway, I would say I have 3 distinct phases of being Gillian. The first was when I was really young (c1984-2012), just wearing whatever was feminine and not having much sense of style. This 2013-2014 phase gave me a chance to begin to explore things I liked and discover what suited my form the best. It was also a time when I was probably the thinnest I'd been. I remember having a 26"-27" waist back then, and my legs were really thin too. I've been on a body-positivity forum recently and I guess you wouldn't guess it, but I was not always thin. I was kind of chubby as a kid, right up until college. But that's a story for another time.

3 down. 362 to go... It's been a nice start and thank you for the support.

[i]Note: I prefer thigh highs and stay ups. I know a lot of people from the CD/Trans/Gender-fluid community go on about how wonderful and amazing pantyhose are and how they are to wear, etc. And that's fine. I've tried them and they're fine. I just prefer stockings. I may have actually written a post about how CD's are all individual cases and how perceptions, values and, likes and all that can differ, even within our circle. Again, a convo for another time)[/i]

Gillian 365 details:
https://similarworlds.com/9498070-I-Am-Gender-Fluid/3919314-Gillian-365-started-7-June-2021-The-idea-for-this
Such great legs
Gillian · 41-45, T
[@923200,Louise333cd] and they thank you 😊
DragonFruit · 61-69, M
Lovely as always. 😍
Gillian · 41-45, T
[@475592,DragonFruit] thank you 😘
Willyp063 · 61-69, M
Gillian the wet look is definitely not trashy on you. Everything you wear looks elegant. You make everything you wear look better!
Highonheels · 51-55, M
[@52436,Gillian] Well you do a great job honey
Gillian · 41-45, T
[@3220,Highonheels] thank you hun 🤗
Highonheels · 51-55, M
[@52436,Gillian] your welcome babe
Degbeme · 61-69, M
🥵😍
Gillian · 41-45, T
[@72117,Degbeme] 🤗😬

I Am Gender Fluid