I Am Gender Fluid

Is this stuff really that expensive?

Random post from me but I was just browsing some lingerie stores here and the stuff on this one site is crazy expensive. Now if anyone knows me, I don't do the brand stuff, so I have no idea what the price range is for things. Just seems to me like RMB1500 ($240) for a pair of underwear is a bit out there. The red strappy thing caught my eye too and part of it is RMB8050 ($1245) and the stringy thing is only RMB17250 ($2670). Sure they look pretty but I think I like my $2-$3 underwear.

[image deleted]
[image deleted]
[image deleted]
[image deleted]
Brooklynbum · 61-69, M
Can’t tell it’s in Chinese????
Gillian · 41-45, T
[@1175249,Brooklynbum] Yeah, the text isn't really important. Just the usual stuff: members get a discount. Description of the item, etc.

It was more of a general question about if brand stuff was really that expensive.
Oh my!! I love the first n last one
[@52436,Gillian] Holy Fuck!! No wonder why gals look for sugar daddy
Gillian · 41-45, T
[@1098989,Donotfolowme] If men knew how much they were spending on something, they would probably rethink the whole sugar daddy thing. You know how much stuff you can get for 240 dollars? Why waste it on one pair of panties?
[@52436,Gillian] the look is killer but most defy overpriced

I Am Gender Fluid