I Want To Say Random Lines I Like From Songs

I wake up every day like hello, beautiful Cause this world is so crazy and it can bring you down You're too short, too fat, too skinny Hey, well excuse me if I think that I'm pretty So I don't care what you say cause I'm original ...
1
|
"Time for me to move on, nothing left to see..."
0
|
What do you do when the one who means the most to you is the one who didn't show?
0
|
"The Tide" And he can't understand How everyone goes on breathing when true love ends His mother whispers quietly... Heaven's not a place that you go when you die It's that moment in life when you actually feel alive So live ...
0
|
Tracy Chapman's Lyrical Genius... A few lyrics from various Tracy Chapman songs. I find her lyrics beautiful. "Forget as all others have forgotten, when I'm alone." "You can never think You can't...
0
|
Such Wisdom... Standards set and broken all the time control the chaos behind a gun Call it as I see it even if I was born deaf blind and dumb Losers wining big on the lottery Rehab rejects still sniffing glue Constant refutat...
0
|
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out... driving in your car oh, please don't drop me home because it's not my home, it's their home, and i'm welcome no more
0
|

Categories: Music

I Want To Say Random Lines I Like From Songs | Similar Worlds