I Love to Draw

This is something I drew in art class a few weeks ago. ^-^
5
|
Shrug
13
|
7
|
I did a lot of artwork this year, and am happy with my progress. Especially seeing as I am trying stuff with my left hand til my right one heals. I get paid to do a lot of art and the most popular is fan art. I have to use a lot of references for th...
4
|
Haven't drawn in quite awhile, not sure if it's ok or not..
7
|
Sangiovese - Red wine grape. When young, it has fresh, fruity flavors of strawberry and a little spiciness, but as it ages, it takes on oaky, even tarry, flavors. A painting I'm working on. Not done yet. It's for a series of paintings I...
15
|
Drawing instead of going to sleep... Not the smartest idea, but.
19
|
When I was in Spain I picked some rocks at the beach. I tried to draw on as many of them as I could and later on left them around the town in random places for people to find them. One of my favourite things to do is look for things, interesting r...
15
|
Anyone else participate in Inktober? It was made in 2009 (I think that's the date) and you draw an inked drawing a day for the entirety of October. A group of mine take it to the next level. For each drawing we do we get a $1 and we put that t...
2
|
Not mine, but my son's work. If I'm not wrong I kept this pieces of papers from his files he's about to discard four years ago.
5
|
I love to draw, but it seems my dog loves to eat my art supplies. Jumped up onto the bed and knocked my chest of drawers over to get to my expensive Copic markers, charcoals pastels and paints. Come back in thinking my partner had been keeping an eye...
7
|
I don't know how to do a lot of digital art. It is a slow process, as I have severe wrist injuries and thought it'd be easier than actual drawing. Though I still love to do it more than digital even if it does leave my wrist sore. Does anyo...
2
|
Im much better at digital art. I realized this when I tried to draw a zoidberg but ended up with... a depressing dead eyed zoidberg. Now I know why I strictly do digital instead of sketching in a notebook or something. Man if I continued drawing it I...
0
|
i love drawing in cartoonish style, i guess it's because i liked watching cartoons as a kid and i just really liked the style of it, although i dont draw really well, and i mostly draw dragons, but i hope to get better at it! (btw, if someone w...
0
|
Can someone tell me what I should draw I'd like some ideas. I'm a realism artist :)
1
|
Drew this a while back , one of my fav shows :) Can you guess it?
0
|
I enjoy drawing, it helps me express my feelings in some way. I especially have been drawing alot recently, I hope that I can get better at it and get the courage to show people though...
0
|
That moment when you think you can draw, but you suck.
0
|
Not really a drawing, more like a font test. In any case, opinions? Is it nice? Too messy? Too small? Just for reference, the upper example is written between half millimeter gaps while the bottom example is written between single millimeter gaps. An...
0
|
I can draw but i have to look at the person/thing, i can't draw from my imagination , are you the same? Advice?
0
|

I Love to Draw

I Love to Draw (Page 2) | Similar Worlds