I Love Football

Even though I love football, I’m probably not going to watch the Super Bowl this year. The Saints should’ve won their game and that missed pass-interference/helmet-to-helmet call may have very-well robbed Drew Brees of one final shot at the Super Bowl. I also think the Chiefs were robbed towards the end of the game, but they had plenty of opportunities to play better and get points before then (can’t expect to win if you don’t score at all in the first half of the conference championship against Tom Brady).

Bottom line, I can’t stand the Patriots and don’t think the Rams should be there. Therefore, that night will be movie night for me.
3
|
silkandlace · 41-45, M
I'm gonna watch it, but i agree with you, i was really pulling for the Chargers also
Shaneishere · 26-30, M
Like millenial football players and their smelly socks. N s
Shaneishere · 26-30, M
Millenial football players have smelly socks. No seriously, both of those teams suck. It should be the Steelers or Chiefs at super bowl.
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/41/49/36/DrawntoaDistance-hRVlf5rpEShfIoK.jpg]

I Love Football
Categories: Sports

Even though I love football, I’m probably not goin... | I Love Football | Similar Worlds