I Fell In Love With Someone I Met Online

There is a huge difference between falling “in love” & falling “in lust” I was naive so believed him when he said he loved me & it very nearly broke me. He was obviously just “in lust” & wanting a FWB. He was married which I wasn’t aware ...
6
|
May of 2009, and I'm posting poems - good poems! The best I've ever written! They're exploding into my head faster than jet puffed popcorn in my microwave oven and I'm flying high as the sky when a message flashes across my comput...
6
|
They say dreams come true... I've never really met you, though I've seen your face, so tell me why do I always dream that you are here in this place? I long to hold you and just give you a kiss. If you are not online, another day I miss...
3
|
We are a keyboard and a mouse. Together we share hours of words behind a screen, moments of smiles, moments of laughs. We feel so grateful to have met on this site. Our love grows with every login. Our feelings of words grow as if we get to know each...
4
|
It was hard towards the end
2
|
Happened to me twice. Will not happen again. It's just illusion and heart breaking.
8
|
Steve is the one who stole my heart; not on purpose may I add, shortly after I met him here on ep. It was back in September 2011, although I remember it as if it were yesterday. There was this question, 'What would you give to be ambidextrous?...
12
|
Andalucia is waiting for you Bare trees are waiting for you. Ducks are waiting for you. This now sad flat is waiting for you. I am waiting for you. Days will pass quickly Just two months And we will touch, hug and kiss again.
8
|
Okay so we been to Texas...now on our way to Minbestoa...so new states to go through and some fun times in between 😊It's been raining ....
51-55, C
5
|
Soooo...... I am here🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸. Yes and MORE chaos at the airport. I got a pay as you go sim for phone incase of emergency, so came out the arrivals lounge waiting to fall into the arms of my love (like some Mils n Boon story) and no Corky:/ Well I...
51-55, C
6
|
Well now just over a week now and my lady Sax will be on American soil again for the third time! Yessss i cannot wait my love, just a few more days until I taste your lips and be in each others arms for a couple of weeks. Who knows where we shall tr...
6
|
What are your overall thoughts of the story
Poll See Poll Options
I don't know if you've ever been in this sort of situation.... but I sort of fell in love with someone I met on an online game. ~ This i...
2
|
I honestly never thought this would happen to me. I met this this girl, she's Sixteen and I'm Thirteen, on EP a about a week and a half ago and we exchanged Skypes. Right of the bat, she was a lovely woman, charming and alluring. Her sweet ...
0
|
I couldn't understand the fell in love on line thing until it happened to me. After chatting with someone and talking to him on the phone every night for 6 months, it just came naturally. Only problem with it is there are gaps between what we th...
0
|
I never thought I would be the kind of person who fall in love with a girl I met online. But you know how life works... I met her almost two year ago, one year 10months to be exact, not that I'm counting. She was not looking for relationship at ...
0
|
FB, I guess they had age limits for a reason. Well, I'm just gonna be legit I have like a really big Asian fetish. Being the ignorant child I am I decided to look up random people who seemed to have the same interest as me. There was this one gu...
0
|
and today we've been together for exactly one month, I'm so happy
18-21
0
|
well.......my life is over it was a lie.
0
|
Still Going...... Yes, yes I did fall in love with someone on line and its still driving my head up the wall even after THREE MONTHS! There is not one day that passes that I don't think of her and I still wake up every day...
0
|
I Believe We Found Each Other For A Reason... I met someone online 6 months ago and in online terms it doesn't seem as long as with some people but it's been enough for me to fall head over heels for this guy! Right ...
0
|

Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Fell In Love With Someone I Met Online | Similar Worlds