Health

Do you find that when you get too much sleep you are MORE tired afterward than when you get too little?
I had less than five hours sleep two nights ago, and I had a great, highly caffeinated day afterward. I had nine hours sleep last night and my brain won't work after two hours of trying to wake up.
2
|
WaltzingMatilda · 46-50, F
I'm the same mostly I get by on about 4 - 5 hrs sleep a night. When I can sleep longer I feel sluggish all day.

tan778 · 26-30, M
yes it happen with me too.
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
Yes. Also shorter work weeks are nore tiring than long ones.
4meandyou · F
[@663519,Mamapolo2016] Now THAT I didn't know. My work weeks were always about the same length.
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
I mean when there's a holiday and you're all abeam because you have a four day week...but then realize it was harder on you than a five day week.[@387713,4meandyou]
4meandyou · F
[@663519,Mamapolo2016] Ohhh. Well, it's more tiring when you try to do a mini-vacation and then you have to go back to work.
pennynoodles · 51-55, F
Yes that can often happen that way. I have always put it down to the central heating coming on early and the room being stuffy upon my awakening.
4meandyou · F
[@14495,pennynoodles] I think it's "a thing". It seems to be experienced by several people.

Health

Do you find that when you get too much sleep you a... | Health | Similar Worlds