I Hate My Husband
Join Similar Worlds today ยป

Another night... another fight...

Bedtime - again.

Still, I've been feeling crappy all day and the stress of a fight is just what I needed when I'm supposed to be avoiding stress right now for health reasons.

I don't get why he keeps having to throw work in my face every time we fight either. If I knew that I would get employed, then I would have already gotten a damn job and been out of his life years ago - since that seems to be the only way that I will get financial independence from him.

He used to run me about when I would apply for jobs - and he knows that nobody will employ me while I keep collapsing. That's the only thing that let me down with working in a major supermarket chain... and a job that I really wanted to get my confidence back up to where it used to be.

I told him again to leave me if he doesn't want to be with me and support me through all this - and he declined.

I Hate My Husband
Dating and Relationships Marriage Relationship Struggles