I'm Sorry

I feel bad when I say something and it kind of comes off as preachy馃槵

or I hit something sensitive and it just doesn't make me feel good, so this is for anyone I've done that to cause I'm dense and am unsure.
HannahSkyF
I've never seen you be like that.
HannahSkyF
[@332555,Novascel] hugs, those hormones are crazy fuckers
NovascelM
[@868864,HannahSky] I keep like a private journal separate from SW when I have my meltdowns but some days I fail to use it. Trying to figure out what is probably being influenced by hormones is hard
HannahSkyF
[@332555,Novascel] It's gotta be really difficult to sort things out right now
checkoutanytime41-45, M
Same for me, I'm me can't change it. My thoughts and words don't always clearly propetuate to everyone.
NovascelM
[@1201531,checkoutanytime] Thats alright, it happens. Same for me sometimes too, but I'm happy I have good people who care for me regardless.
Razoreye00126-30, M
That sounds oddly familiar, "checks 50% of our back and forth", but I can't imagine why. lol
silver198536-40, M
I haven't seen anything like that or even gotten that kind of vibe.

What I have seen is you trying to be motivational and helpful to others, and that's okay. I don't see that as being dense either.
NovascelM
[@440579,silver1985] I hope I come off that way
silver198536-40, M
[@332555,Novascel] You do Nova. You're one of the most supportive, kindest and funniest people here, and you try your best. 馃檪
We all have those moments...
Goodbye8888816-17, F
Well when you're passionate about something , it can happen.

I'm Sorry
Health Self-improvement