I Am Taking Things One Step At A Time

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/48/52/62/midnightrose-kdBgm8OhXOHHjrZ.jpg]

A lot of times all you need to start feeling motivated is to just [b][i]get started[/i][/b].

Stop thinking about it and [i][b]do it[/b][/i].

Do what you can [b][i]TODAY[/i][/b]. It may not be much but it is more than what you were doing.

The motivation comes as you begin to see the positive changes in yourself. Then you [b][i]keep going[/i][/b].

When you have that down, work on something else.
10
|
Edited: 3 mths ago
shaelan · 36-40, M
This is good. I feel so stuck lately. Thank you.
midnightrose · 36-40, F
[@497118,shaelan] You're welcome.
nowic2 · 56-60, M
Very good advise. I hope you can do this & gradually build up to make real progress. Hopefully even become an inspiration for others. All the best. 😊
midnightrose · 36-40, F
[@333141,nowic2] Thanks. I hope so too.
nowic2 · 56-60, M
[@600561,midnightrose] life's challenges can be really tough but do this well & you will reduce them in a big way. Believe in yourself & you will be well on the way.
That is very true, supposedly it takes (on average) more than two months to make a behavior automatic, with individual variables. But the [b]journey[/b] begins with that first step. 🙂
WindTherapy · 51-55, M
Sounds advice. 👍

I Am Taking Things One Step At A Time

A lot of times all you need to start feeling mot... | I Am Taking Things One Step At A Time | Similar Worlds