I Hate Doctors

So I recently went to get multiple MRI’s because of a bad gesture I did with my neck I few weeks ago, that gave me the sensation of total numbness and immobility of my neck and head for a few minutes. Anyway, they got the results, and their medical diagnosis is syringomyelia.
Basically, It is a cyst known as a syrinx that forms within the spinal cord. And we need to make sure it doesn’t continue to grow, because if it does, it could cause immense damage to the nerve tissues around it, which could cause billions of side effects, and none of them are nice. We aren’t really worried, because up until now, I have no symptoms, which is great. But because of that thing that happened with my neck, I’m scared that I could get the symptoms.
I’d never heard of that before in my life until now,

I swear the shit that happens to me is unbelievable. 🤕

Now we have to keep doing research and more MRI’s to make sure it doesn’t grow, because if it does, I might need surgery.
2
|
Edited: 2 mths ago
deadgerbil · 18-21
*hugs 😿
nowic2 · 56-60, M
So why do you hate doctors?
Veronica19 · 18-21, F
[@333141,nowic2]
Because every time I go, they find something else, and half the time it’s something bad
nowic2 · 56-60, M
Ah ha, they tell you as it is. That's mean of them!
Veronica19 · 18-21, F
[@333141,nowic2]
Would you like to be told, that you could possibly suffer the rest of your life if you don’t get a surgery that could potentially end your life?
No one does, it’s their job I get that.
I dislike being sick, that’s what I mean. So please sit the fuck down.
crossproduct · 46-50, F
That's not a reason to hate doctors, without them you'd be fucked.
Veronica19 · 18-21, F
[@763507,crossproduct]
True, I kind of meant it as “I hate going to the doctors”
crossproduct · 46-50, F
[@645884,Veronica19] that I can relate to lol

I Hate Doctors
Categories: Health

So I recently went to get multiple MRI’s because o... | I Hate Doctors | Similar Worlds