I Miss Love

I miss love. I have been in meaningless relationships recently, but they did not really fulfill my needs. What I miss the most is the feeling of looking after someone, spoiling them... Obviously I enjoy being looked after too, being spoiled, but real...
Edited: 3 yrs ago
Imherefkrawhile · 41-45, M
I know that feeling
MissGaga · 26-30, F
It is fulfilling, isn't it :)
I miss cuddling with a person. I miss spoiling them as well. I miss hugs.
It's diffecult to find a person who can appreciate love and attention. In the real way. Those that don't are blind to the beauty of it
MissGaga · 26-30, F
Yeah that was kinda my problem. I mean, I loved giving more than taking, that giving feeling was on its own something that is rewarding yet I still looked for some appreciation in return, I would still be disappointed if I got nothing at all back.
walabby · 61-69, M
Awww... If anyone deserves to be loved it's you.. Good luck with this.. :)
MissGaga · 26-30, F
Thank you :)
wvcountrylady · 61-69, F
I miss love too, cuddling with and someone holding me in their arms..I miss the closeness and sharing things..
Thanks for sharing
firefall · 61-69, M
I understand that, I'm also someone who finds a deeper meaning into loving and taking care of someone, in preference to being loved, even. I think (for me) thats a factor of not feeling deserving of love myself.
MissGaga · 26-30, F
I think I am the same as you in that last sentence.. I think we tend to compromise a lot, sometimes it even becomes unfair but I don't notice it.
firefall · 61-69, M
@MissGaga: yes, exactly. Fairness isn't really the main concern, so long as it's not a completely oneway street.
MissGaga · 26-30, F
@firefall: Totally agree, it is exactly the case with me :) I don't mind giving more, not at all, I very much enjoy it, the act of loving and giving is fulfilling to me and brings me joy (in a way selfish although it is an act of giving!), however, if it is totally one way street, only then I realise, what am I doing!

I Miss Love

I miss love. I have been in meaningless relationsh... | I Miss Love | Similar Worlds