I Am a Dog Lover

Cute little Buzo🐶
7
|
This is the exact dog I want! I would be so happy!
6
|
Oh how I can't wait for the day I get a dog, I'm going to name him Frank Sinatra Rock on and be well plebs!
3
|
Just had to say it cause they're the best "people" you'll ever meet.
12
|
My neighbors leave their dog outside all day and probably all night. It just sits there by the door and barks. They leave it out in the rain and snow too. Should I call the animal protection people? I know its none of my business... but... ☹
4
|
So this dog was on the side of the road as I was coming home. I went over and shooed it away into someone's yard. I figured it was their dog. So I'm knocking on this door while the dog is barking at me. After a minute or 2 the neighbor walk...
1
|
I feel bad for the neighbors dog. They just leave it out in the cold and rain. That just sucks 🙁
2
|
I have an album for every dog that I meet,and these are a few of them, I'm not sure why we deserved these cute creatures. ❤
18
|
I love dogs. Adorable lil things they are! Unfortunately my family is planning to get a chihuahua. Oh that poor poor chihuahua. My niece likes to squeeze our current cat and my "dad" does the same thing! I think i'll adopt it myself so...
2
|
My 8 years old Golden likes to howl long enough in his sleep once a month at night. One time he howled for 13 seconds at 1 breath in his sleep. My whole life, I've always had a dog near me. My grandparent told me when I was a baby when everybody...
100+, F
0
|
This is my dog Liam <3 He's 5 months old. He can eat everything and I mean literally everything. He ate a piece of a tennis ball, he eats apples from the ground that have fallen from my apple tree. My dad is training him for hunting. He ...
0
|

I Am a Dog Lover

I Am a Dog Lover | Similar Worlds