I Believe That the True Religion Is Iglesia Ni Cristo

Psalm 37:4 NIV

Entwistle · 51-55, M
It's not true though. Just ask a starving man who takes delight in the Lord.
Carazaa · F
[@589276,Entwistle] There is no starving people that obey the Bible! " [b][c=BF0000]My own will never beg for bread"[/c][/b]
Lynda70 · F
[@889684,Carazaa] [quote]There is no starving people that obey the Bible! [/quote]
Try telling those Christians who have to rely on food banks (often operated and donated to by Atheists) to feed themselves and their families. :(
Entwistle · 51-55, M
[@889684,Carazaa] Many Christians have starved to death and will continue to do so. Your God fails to help them.
Rosiechick13 · 26-30, F
Give me faith like Daniel In the lions den
Give me hope like Moses in the wilderness
Rosiechick13 · 26-30, F
He came to his village in a basket that's about it lol
Entwistle · 51-55, M
[@1122346,Rosiechick13] So there you have it..a basket case 🤣😅😀
Carazaa · F
[@1122346,Rosiechick13] 🦋 God bless you!
Carazaa · F
[@1184391,caretoshare], Yes I know this to be true God answers all my prayers, He is so Good to me!🙏🤗
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
Carazaa · F
[@10662,Emosaur] I have seen you but I have not really seen you! No contradictions!
Emosaur · M
[@889684,Carazaa] In the Christian mythology book Jacob says he had seen the face of his and your god. His literal face. Are you trying to tell me seeing someone's face is not seeing someone?
Lynda70 · F
[@889684,Carazaa] [quote]No contradictions![/quote]

In that case, how do you reconcile Acts 9:7 ("“The men which journeyed with him stood speechless, [b]hearing a voice[/b], but seeing no man”) with Acts 22:9 (“They that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they [b]heard not the voice[/b] of him that spake to me”)?
Grateful4you · 61-69, M
Every religion that has ever existed is the "True" religion.
Carazaa · F
[@881002,Grateful4you] All religions try to please God in one way or another, but Jesus did the work for us on the cross so we can have a relationship with him!