I Know Society Lies

Seen too much discovery channel in childhood .

Mountains , space , volcanoes , nature . And wished to study in science field .
My parents wished that l study technology and engineering .
But still I studied Natural Sciences .
When I completed it I find that there are 2 jobs in sciences , 100 in engineering , 250 in sales and marketing .
I wished to be a naturalist or scientist like those people in National Geographic or Discovery , but now I m a sales officer in a bank company .
Adstar · 51-55, M
Such is the difference between TV media world and the real world..
Adstar · 51-55, M
[@1211871,Max13] Yes natural science is mostly a luxury in modern society.. So there are few places for those who enter into that area.. The others are more about the generation of resources and wealth and that's what the real world is mostly focused on..
Adstar · 51-55, M
[@1211871,Max13] Oh just to add.. When i was a kid all i wanted to be was an Astronomer.. You think it is hard getting a place in nature sciences, there are way less places in Astronomy..
Max13 · 26-30, M
[@1086573,Adstar] Natural work of man must be to farm , make house , treat children , but with growing population and entertainment and technology , people had to do irrelevant things to get same bread or bed it .

The best example of this is villagers travelling to cities to earn because they had nothing to earn in their village so were forced to visit and work in city companies .
Gusman · 56-60, MVIP
Do you abide your Sales Position or is going to work a drudge?
Max13 · 26-30, M
[@546016,Gusman] Money is more important than hobbies , so have to take interest in abiding it .
DeWayfarer · 61-69, M
The problem really isn't as you are making it.

Jobs are where the demand is. So if your true talent is in the natural sciences you MUST create the demand. It's how the truly talented do it.

They [b][u]created[/u][/b] the demand themselves. Not looked to society.
DeWayfarer · 61-69, M
[@1211871,Max13] don't have!

That what said!

And I said that because that is exactly how millionaires and billionaires are made.

You actually have an advantage. Yet refuse to use it!

That is if you really have a degree.
Max13 · 26-30, M
[@412417,DeWayfarer] No I mean you said Think what you can do with what you can get, not what you can't do and what you don't have

And not

Think what you can do with what you have , not what you can't do and what you don't have . 😊 .
DeWayfarer · 61-69, M
[@1211871,Max13]
Copy and paste!🙃

[quote]Think what you can do with what you can get, not what you can't do and what you don't have.
[/quote]

All three quotes wrong!

Have a good day!
Unlearn · 36-40, M
Keep working your sales job...you can still watch discovery and NatGeo on TV or Internet.
Max13 · 26-30, M
[@6118,Unlearn] But not work in it ?
Unlearn · 36-40, M
[@1211871,Max13] up to you...
Bane9 · 22-25, M
There can be no true despair without hope
Max13 · 26-30, M
[@1038365,Bane9] What do poor people hope about ?

I Know Society Lies
To all those who have been told my society that they are flawed; Society Lied