I Get Lonely

how do you cope in life when there's few people who care for you

that is me, i am well into my 40s now and i'm on my own in life apart from the love & support of my wonderful elderly mum.....but my mum is taking a break from me, because i was unwell with paranoia over a week ago and i had an outburst on the phone at her regrettably, she texted me and told me she is alright...but she is just having a break from me...she normally would ring me 4 times a day on the phone...but because she's taking a break from me, i'm going it alone and having to do without her support ......my mum lives far from me now.

i suffer with severe mental problems and have never made any relationships in my adulthood, without my mum, id be completely on my own....how do you cope in life when there's only one person who cares about you?

i feel abandoned and uncared for, deserted by mankind.
Marlion · 26-30, F
I'm sorry to hear that 😥❤
Nayla · 51-55, F
I think you need to join a support group where you can get help and also meet people
ravenhill · 41-45, MVIP
[@506684,Nayla] i agree on that point, i have a social worker who is trying to get a care worker for me.

I Get Lonely
Health Loneliness