I Summer

Just once I’d like to have someone prove me wrong

But in the meantime I’ll just be over here feeling stupid and ashamed for having hope that maybe I wasn’t so right.

Is it ever not a terrible mistake to let people get close?
LadyShagworthy · 26-30, F
You just have to be clever about who you let close.
OzDiver · 56-60, M
You are a catch, Summer, and soon the right man will come along and find that out. And he will treat you how you deserve to be treated.
For without experiencing loss, we would never value love so much.

May blessings of love, closeness, hope and assurance be yours.
John01 · M
It's always going to be a risk letting people become close so we must be very picky. Choosy.
Coldplay · 56-60, M
I think we all have to be cautious who we let close. But when we do, it can be so fulfilling. I really hope you find this.
EuphoricTurtle · 36-40, M
I think it's almost always painful but not necessarily a mistake. Sooner or later someone you know becomes someone you knew. But even though they might fade from your life, what you shared for that brief moment remains in your memory and will occasionally make you smile. I will usually gladly pay that price.
summersong · F
[@17323,EuphoricTurtle] wise, as always. I have trouble with finding the bright side but it’s truly a better way of seeing things.

I Summer