I am not perfect neither are you? Why do you try to get the speck out if my eye an you have a log in yours?

I haven’t met any perfect humans. I’ve never understood how people will forget all the good you do or offer and yet remember that one little offense.. and sometimes the offense is in your own mind.
4meAndyou · F
Perfection and human are contradictory terms...🤣. I have even heard it said that perfection is only available as a goal for us when our bodies and spirits still reside on earth, but that it is not achievable.

We continue to strive toward the goal in what little ways we can.

Some offenses are easily forgivable, and some are not. We really do need to stop thinking about or imagining hurting other people. I have no log in my eye comparable to that, and I will always call it out if I hear it.
[@387713,4meAndyou] “strive” is the key word
I'm sharing my log stories so your speck doesn't become a log?🤷‍♀️🤭

On further reading your explanation, it seems to be human nature to forget all the good over one bad, perceived or not.
[@44604,Aidolovemostofyourthoughts] I guess what it boils down to is one standard for them and another for me.
[@1199225,Puppyprivilege] yeah. There are people like those who will never see your perspective no matter how much you explain.
Best to cut your losses and let them and their words go.
PTCdresser57 · 61-69, M
I so agree Aidolovemostofyourthoughts. Let them go and not back in if/when the come back.
RogueLoner · M
POST OF THE YEAR!!! Thank you.
[@609293,RogueLoner] ty.. I believe you get it. 🙂
RogueLoner · M
[@1199225,Puppyprivilege] I'm LIVING it! The other party doesn't "get it", and I doubt ever will.
[@609293,RogueLoner] There be some crazy peeps out there.
FlowersNButterflies · 61-69, F
The French say, "to understand all is to forgive all". Personally, I don't have enough time left for figuring out abusers.
FlowersNButterflies · 61-69, F
[@1199225,Puppyprivilege] Everything is divine or nothing is divine.
[@1125727,FlowersNButterflies] no
FlowersNButterflies · 61-69, F
[@1199225,Puppyprivilege] Yes. There is no duality, only the appearance of duality.And, "all the world's a stage..."
Because there's already an army of keyboard warriors calling so much attention to what they think is in my eye
[@22111,ImperialAerosolKidFromEP] yea
latinladybug · 41-45, F
I don't get those people either, who just focus on your mistakes, even when you go out of your way to do something good for them.
[@876949,latinbutterfly] it’s self righteousness
The concept of perfection is a man made concept. Subject to individual view points and limitations. Our ability to think in abstract is a double edge sword.
SpaceJesus · 41-45, M
Haha I figure I'm about as perfect as I'm ever going to get
[@717388,GaiusJuliusCaesar] well then.. nothing we can add to perfection... 🙂
SpaceJesus · 41-45, M
[@1199225,Puppyprivilege] I'm sure there's more to add hahaha. I'm just too set in my ways to go there
[@717388,GaiusJuliusCaesar] well I’ll be...
beefandbroccoli · 26-30, M
Yes and you probably do the same to other people without even realizing it
[@567763,blackcar] surely
Eyeamhere · F
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vv-BfVoq4g]
[@1029578,Eyeamhere] ty much
Eyeamhere · F
[@1199225,Puppyprivilege] you are welcime

I Want to Share This With You