I Want To Rant

My birthday is coming up in a day or two. For some reason, I wish it never came or I could skip that day.

I guess I'm so sad and hurt that I'll end up being boozed up on that day to avoid people.
4
|
Edited: 1 week ago
veeshalgreek · 31-35, M
I am sorry you feel that way but you are gonna be a happy man. Just give it some time.
Beatbox34 · 26-30, M
[@518819,veeshalgreek] Its fine. I know most people wait for that day but that's a day I'm looking to avoid.

Thank you for your kind wishes.
veeshalgreek · 31-35, M
Happy Upcoming Birthday
LostLissa · 31-35, F
Sorry. I was alone on my birthday too. I didn't even tell anyone.
LostLissa · 31-35, F
[@476293,Beatbox34] yeah I just pretended like mine was any other day
Beatbox34 · 26-30, M
[@585989,LostLissa] I guess I'm gonna do that now.
polyandrym66 · 61-69, M
[@585989,LostLissa] It's always nice to celebrate, even if it is by yourself..
Prokamin · 41-45, F
Happy 🎂 Birthay to you!

Spend your day as your wishes.
Beatbox34 · 26-30, M
[@622098,Prokamin] Thank you so much.
Yeah, I don't even tell people my birthday anymore.
[@476293,Beatbox34] No one showed up to my birthday. They don't like clean parties apparently. I have the reminder removed off FB too. Its very difficult to find someone who isn't into hookups or substance use.
Beatbox34 · 26-30, M
[@743805,DarkSillyArtistGeekNerdGamer] I'm on the same boat. Mine is just a bit messed up because people wish me to check up on me which I don't want anymore.

I prefer a simple party with friends who care but I guess I don't want it anymore.
polyandrym66 · 61-69, M
[@743805,DarkSillyArtistGeekNerdGamer] 👎️
QueenOfQuirk · 22-25, F
lol even my birthday is tomorrow but I'll be working as there's nothing to enjoy here lmao
polyandrym66 · 61-69, M
[@10636,QueenOfQuirk] Sorry to hear that you will be working on your B'Day.. But Happy Birthday anyway...
Beatbox34 · 26-30, M
[@10636,QueenOfQuirk] I guess it's a fault in our Stars 😂
QueenOfQuirk · 22-25, F
[@1473,polyandrym66] don't be, I chose it lolz but ty
I can understand that feeling. We never chose to be born. And sometimes we think maybe it would have been better if we had never been born, both for ourselves and the world. But the fact is that we are here. The slightly more consoling thing is that we're not alone in feeling this dark mood. The good thing is that with technology, when you cry out into the dark, someone out there will reply and it is not your own echo. So my fren, take heart and walk on in this thing called life. You're here for a reason. Happy birthday! (So is it 10/11 or 11/11?) 😊
Beatbox34 · 26-30, M
[@1551,novembermoon] I'm trying and it gets hard sometimes when you have a lot on your plate. But I'm still trying.

My birthday is on 11/11.
[@476293,Beatbox34] understand. It wears you out emotionally. Don't know if it helps by writing it away. It works differently for different ones. For some it can be cathartic. For others, they prefer to sit through the pain and allow it to pass. Hope you find something that works for you!
Beatbox34 · 26-30, M
[@1551,novembermoon] I'm really trying. I don't want to be off the pain. It's hard to think straight when the pain seems to be overwhelming.

I Want To Rant

My birthday is coming up in a day or two. For some... | I Want To Rant | Similar Worlds