I Love Hot Chocolate

My co-worker made me one this morning and I have never tasted one so nice. I need to know his secret. He’s now responsible for making all of my drinks. 💯
9
|
I want some right now, with lots of whipped cream! Mmm☕️
6
|
I love it, especially when it’s really sweet, with marshmallows and whipped cream ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
3
|
Christmas is nearing! Well... It's more than a month away but as a proud Filipino, it's time to deck the halls! Whenever I think of Christmas, I think of decorating the tree and house with vibrant lights. Presents containing happiness to t...
2
|
Yes, especially if it is made with Champlain Chocolate. I love it with either lots of marshmallow or whipped cream. 🍫 😋
6
|
I went for a walk in the woods with some of the younger girls this afternoon. It was cold for Spring, but beautiful in the sunshine. Girls are all tucked up in bed now. I am changed into my pyjamas, sat on my bed with a mug of hot chocolate 😌
2
|
Best made by my mum when we've come back into the house from a long walk on a cold wintry day 😋 Best enjoyed snuggled up in my pyjamas and dressing gown in front of a log fire 😌
2
|
I only love it if its from dunken donuts😋 I’ve tried swiss, I’ve tried nestle’, McDonald’s, I’ve tried random brands and so far I only like dunken.
4
|
You want some?
6
|
*moaning in delight*
3
|
A cold day needs hot chocolate as a response! To warm yourself using a warm and really delicious drink is essential. Try it with a tiny sprinkle of chilli powder on the top!
1
|
So I'm in Canterbury having hitchhiked in, and riding in with a guy in a brake down truck, sitting in the café with a hot chocolate and floating marshmallows. Yum! I've got to go to the butchers to get some stewing steak for dinner later,...
5
|
This cold weather has me needing so many hot chocolate drinks. Somebody bring me one, extra marshmallows? 🌨
7
|
Instant energy from the coffee shop, delicious! An important mid afternoon refreshment delivery system......hot chocolate!
3
|
Plenty of fresh cream, piping hot with marshmallows that go all gooey.. CANNOT be beat! 😍😊
2
|
This is always perfect, especially when the weather gets cooler and the coffee runs out. With whipped cream and/or marshmallows to top it off. Nothing heats up your body better.
4
|
I don't drink coffee. On a cold morning when I need that extra boost to get myself going, a cup of hot chocolate does the trick. I don't mind the instant kind. I'm not a hot chocolate connoisseur, drinking the finest chocolates from th...
5
|
I drink alot - I like it warm. With cream and marshmellows!
9
|
There's a café in Barcelona that makes the best hot chocolate in the world! I know it's a big claim, but I have never tasted it made any better, anywhere else!
4
|
It's an afternoon drink, not a morning drink, so you could enjoy it more in your more awakened state. It is good to include fruit in your hot chocolate drink.
1
|

I Love Hot Chocolate
Categories: Food

I Love Hot Chocolate | Similar Worlds