I Love Hot Chocolate

I went for a walk in the woods with some of the younger girls this afternoon. It was cold for Spring, but beautiful in the sunshine. Girls are all tucked up in bed now. I am changed into my pyjamas, sat on my bed with a mug of hot chocolate 😌
1
|
Best made by my mum when we've come back into the house from a long walk on a cold wintry day 😋 Best enjoyed snuggled up in my pyjamas and dressing gown in front of a log fire 😌
2
|
I only love it if its from dunken donuts😋 I’ve tried swiss, I’ve tried nestle’, McDonald’s, I’ve tried random brands and so far I only like dunken.
4
|
You want some?
6
|
*moaning in delight*
3
|
A cold day needs hot chocolate as a response! To warm yourself using a warm and really delicious drink is essential. Try it with a tiny sprinkle of chilli powder on the top!
1
|
So I'm in Canterbury having hitchhiked in, and riding in with a guy in a brake down truck, sitting in the café with a hot chocolate and floating marshmallows. Yum! I've got to go to the butchers to get some stewing steak for dinner later,...
5
|
This cold weather has me needing so many hot chocolate drinks. Somebody bring me one, extra marshmallows? 🌨
7
|
Instant energy from the coffee shop, delicious! An important mid afternoon refreshment delivery system......hot chocolate!
3
|
Plenty of fresh cream, piping hot with marshmallows that go all gooey.. CANNOT be beat! 😍😊
1
|
This is always perfect, especially when the weather gets cooler and the coffee runs out. With whipped cream and/or marshmallows to top it off. Nothing heats up your body better.
4
|
I don't drink coffee. On a cold morning when I need that extra boost to get myself going, a cup of hot chocolate does the trick. I don't mind the instant kind. I'm not a hot chocolate connoisseur, drinking the finest chocolates from th...
5
|
I drink alot - I like it warm. With cream and marshmellows!
9
|
There's a café in Barcelona that makes the best hot chocolate in the world! I know it's a big claim, but I have never tasted it made any better, anywhere else!
4
|
It's an afternoon drink, not a morning drink, so you could enjoy it more in your more awakened state. It is good to include fruit in your hot chocolate drink.
1
|
Those of you who know me will be familiar with my rants about corporate coffee house chains. However, I've just had a lovely hot chocolate in Costa's on the way back from a business trip so I feel that I'm ahead at last. Why, though,...
3
|
It is so nice to be outside in the freezing cold winter only to come into a warm home with a nice cup of hot chocolate. It taste wonderful and warms me up <3 Since I coffee makes me sleepy, hot chocolate is the next best alternative for me :)
1
|
I love this hot choclate my aunt got me it has vanella in it the flavor is so good
10
|
Oh yes!!!!! I Love It!!! I Love It!!! I Love It!!!
4
|
During cold freezing days I wish I could stay home in bed warm watching Netflix. Drinking a nice hot cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and a couple marshmallow on top of the cream. Eating cookies that were just taken out of the oven. Sounds ama...
6
|

I Love Hot Chocolate
Categories: Food

I Love Hot Chocolate | Similar Worlds