I Like to Shave My Legs

You know what's weird? Back in middle school my classmates always asked me why I never shaved my legs (which lead me to wear long pants year round to hide them) but they never stared at my arms and asked the same thing. And to this day, no one ever stares or comments about my arms but somehow not shaving my legs was bad. My mom didn't let me shave. I think she was trying to teach me self-love but I think she could had gone about that in a better way because I only ended up wearing long pants year round, even in the sweltering summer heat until I became an adult, free to choose what [i]I[/i] wanted to do without her saying no. I still shave my legs and I love wearing shorts and skirts when it gets hot and humid outside but I still find it weird that people had a problem with my legs but were, and still are, okay with my arms. :/
3
|
sighmeupforthat · 41-45, M
i would've asked them.. how comes you put your groceries in a bag but not your face?

:P
goagainsttheflow · 26-30, F
Hahaha!
sighmeupforthat · 41-45, M
@goagainsttheflow: 😜
PTCdresser57 · 61-69, M
A womans shaved legs are so sexy.
sighmeupforthat · 41-45, M
eh.... rather missed the point didn't ya deary?

(breaks out the grocery bag.)
Flenflyys · 26-30, FVIP
Do you seriously not understand the social norms involved here?
goagainsttheflow · 26-30, F
I do, I just think it's odd that people care about how my legs look but didn't think the same way about my arms. Like, what the heck.
testbutton · 46-50, M
many people have a hard time dealing with something they are not used to. i kind of like being in that situation at times, but most like the easy way.
LUVELACE · T
How retro,a razor -does one not use veet hair removal shampoo,far quicker n smoother n last for 6 weeks and it's all done in the time it take to squirt shaving foam,

I Like to Shave My Legs
Categories: Health

You know what's weird? Back in middle school ... | I Like to Shave My Legs | Similar Worlds