I Love To Share Words Of Wisdom

Great wisdom

"[i][b][i]Make your heart the most beautiful thing about you[/i][/b] "[/i]

And old quote that many have claimed as their own but is a quote so old no one can really tell who first said it , but it has survived the ages and is to this day one of the nicest quotes that's been written. My mother shared it with me one day when I was a teen, she said, " Don't let vanity go to your head, humility is a virtue you must always possess. Remember too these words I encountered,[i] Make your heart the most beautiful thing about you[/i] ".

The words of the wise, how precious they are.
vetguy1991 · 46-50, M
I like that
Kiarra · F
[@9520,vetguy1991] Thank you. It is special to me 😊
SIMPlyLogical · 31-35, F
Kiarra · F
[@16112,Kanasinaloka] Indeed, a beautiful quote deserving of an applause. Thank you☺️
SIMPlyLogical · 31-35, F
[@543653,Kiarra] :)
HatterM · 46-50, M
True, but seriously, that's not valued much these days it seems, so I keep to myself mostly.
Kiarra · F
[@1044765,htreaty] Whether valued or not by people is not important, what is important is that you make your heart beautiful. There are people in the world who will feel it and will value your beautiful heart. Don't lose hope.
ABCDEF7 · M
It's true, "Mother is the first teacher of a child".

I am thankful to God for the mother he gave me. Otherwise I might have not been the same person that I am.
Kiarra · F
[@657449,ABCDEF7] I agree.

We have been blessed to have been given good mothers. I'm sure she is a proud mother of the son she has.
ABCDEF7 · M
[@543653,Kiarra] I can see the reflection of her thoughts in you. And I equally respect her too.

Due to my own experiences, I consider every mother equally respectful as it's been reflection of God for me.
Kiarra · F
[@657449,ABCDEF7] Awww, thank you! She and I are like two peas in a pod, actually, so very similar in many ways!☺️Thank you, I do feel your respect for her in your words😌🙏

I do, as well. All mothers who give life to children have my respect😊

I Love To Share Words Of Wisdom