I Have a Question

How do you know...

...When it's time to accept that you did all you could to stick to the original plan - and now's the time to get out???

I don't underestimate the level of danger that I'm in here - but randomly "pointing out" a former friend of mine suggests either a sense of jealousy or is a hint that you plan to have something done to him when I put on my big girl collar and leave you...
Picklebobble2 · 56-60, M
I have to say i'm starting to worry for you.

Do you need help leaving ?
Becksta · 36-40
[@448576,Picklebobble2] I don't trust myself anymore... I don't know what is true and what I am making up in my head.

What happens when I leave??? Are they going to go after that guy next??? Why hasn't my soon to be ex dropped whatever issue he has with the guy after eighteen years of my having no contact with him???

I pushed everyone I once knew away because I thought that would be safer for them... then came the stunt of yesterday and I don't know what to make of it.

I Have a Question
Health LGBT