I Have Huge Boobs
Yeah, these babies are definitely going away when I've saved up enough money for it.
yfma53 · 61-69, M
Are they affecting you physically? A good friend of mine had breast reduction surgery.
NorthernRoses · 22-25, F
Yeah, they are. I get real bad back pains, so I'll probably get at least parts of the surgery covered with health insurance. The worst part is that many cute clothes won't fit properly so I either have to give up on them or buy a bigger size and go through the effort to tailor them, and the only bras that fit are like plain beige or white grandma stuff.
yfma53 · 61-69, M
Gotcha. Good luck to you my friend. It really does help. Peace
I don't think I could ever bring myself do get plastic surgery, but if I did, my boobs would be one of the first things to go too.
Sterling! 😀 I am back! It's good to see you too!!@Conscience:
UnsureForNow · 41-45, M
@CityHigh12: Yay! Welcome back!
@UnsureForNow: thanks:)
Wilbury · 51-55, M
Is reduction covered by health insurance? It is is Canada if there are any problems resulting such as back pain.
NorthernRoses · 22-25, F
I don't know if it covers the entire surgery, but it covers at least a big part of it! Thank god for that, reduction surgery is expensive af. 😵
Boostedwun42 · 36-40, M
Nooooooooooooooooo
HeyNow · 46-50, M
My friend had it done and she was really glad she did. She hated them; said they always got in the way.
AngelKrish · 22-25, M
How they are going away? Are you getting surgery?
NorthernRoses · 22-25, F
Yeah, that's the plan.
AngelKrish · 22-25, M
@NorthernRoses: I read other your comments... Yeah get surgery but Make sure no future troubles should be there.
I hope you be happier and smile beautifully same after surgery :)
Danny9124 · 26-30, M
Well, how is the progress of your money-saving, young lady?
NorthernRoses · 22-25, F
Saving money is so hard, especially when you're already saving money for like, 12 different things... 😅 It's slowly coming along, around $50 each month so $600 a year... Prioritizing tattoos first, THEN the surgery, probably. ✌
Danny9124 · 26-30, M
@NorthernRoses: Ah, I see!^^ Well, good luck with that! And tattoos first? Well, that will take a while then. xD Btw, I hope you have time to chat anytime, you seem to be a very kind lady.^^
SoggedNapped · 26-30, M
Good for you! :) Any timeline?
NorthernRoses · 22-25, F
Thank you! As for a timeline, I'm not sure yet. I've heard you shouldn't do it when you're under 20, so I might wait until I'm 23-25, just for safety's sake.
SoggedNapped · 26-30, M
@NorthernRoses: from what little I know, is that if you under go the surgery early, your body may still continue to grow-
Danny9124 · 26-30, M
@NorthernRoses: Well, when are you allowed to do surgery anyways?
Just how big are they?
Danny9124 · 26-30, M
@NorthernRoses. Sorry if it sounds rude but... how big are they? o. o
TYEBOE · 70-79, M
My daughter had a reduction at 18 and was much happier. Large breasts restrict your life so much, so many things you'd like to do but they get n the way.
Racs89 · 31-35, F
Do it sooner than later. I left it too late and I am regretting it every day.
Danny9124 · 26-30, M
@Racs89 Oh, hey! It´s been a while since you were here! Oh... is your condition getting worse? :c
Danny9124 · 26-30, M
@NorthernRoses how is the progress?^^ Btw, which kind of Tattoos are you aiming for?^^
Good for you. Mine too I think. When it's safe.
thecharlotteward · 31-35, F
You posed this a while ago, I hope you were able to get the surgery.
All the best, how big are you reducing from?
Sorry they are too big for you 😳
TYEBOE · 70-79, M
Did you ever get the money for the reduction?
QuietEd2019 · 26-30, M
Did you manage to get a reduction since this post? From what size at biggest to current?

I Have Huge Boobs