Take your records...

“Take your space and take your reasons
But you'll…”

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2en4ofkt1eo]

It’s interesting how grief and its stages can take you on such a roller coaster of emotions. I’m not exactly sure what stage I am currently in. I do know that I’ve actually gone back and forth a few times between different ones over the past few months. My least favorite is ‘depression’. I tend to turn to music to help soothe my soul during these times. I create a playlist of those songs that hit the hardest or emit the most accurate expression of how I currently feel. I think the important thing is that I am allowing myself to grieve, giving myself the time required to actually go through that process. There are people who do not give themselves that most precious time. They tend to move fast, flip a switch, jump quickly into other relationships without healing from the ones they’ve left behind. That is such an emotionally unhealthy behavior, as well as being so very hurtful to the person they've left. This song reflects my current mood, and this artist is one of my all time favorites!

I Love Songs That Have Meaningful Lyrics To Me
For people who have heard that lyric that pulls on the strings of their heart or have listened to that song that just means a lot to them
Music