I Hmmmm

I met some guy i had been talking to from a dating app . i decided to finally meet him in person after talking for a month . i wasn't expecting to be impressed either . he was wearing a hat to the side. , sporting golden chains and a watch . all "wiggered" out if that's even a word . i thought i had clicked with him over the phone since he would speak properly and normally . yet in person he seemed to be having a racial identity crisis of some sort , as this man was Caucasian but speaking as if he we're a black man . I'm not into that scene at all or even into thug wannabe hip hop guys . i wasn't into him like i thought i would be . he seemed too hip hop for me and we just had nothing in common . he seemed crazy over me before i haven't heard from him since that day .I'm like eh he was too much . I'd like to meet someone who was into the same music as things as me not the complete opposite.
So it's the music that was the deal breaker? 馃馃槀

Perhaps he was nervous and panicked? Or he really was just one of those moronic lads who don't know how to act proper.
Smalltownwitch26-30, F
[@459548,LittleMystery] idk I'm not into wiggers . I'm more of the nerdy , artsy type.
[@443904,Smalltownwitch] Nothing wrong with that. Some lads just feel like they need something to prove; perhaps you need someone who can offer a personality that expresses maturity. No one needs someone who's have a race crisis in their life.
unknownpoetx36-40, M
sounds like you found prince charming
Smalltownwitch26-30, F
[@1059,unknownpoetx] oh wow , good ... one i wasn't aware you were a comedian .
unknownpoetx36-40, M
[@443904,Smalltownwitch] if I was I would be out of work
Autumn32146-50, M
Don't worry some one some where is made for you

I Hmmmm