I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together

Okay you know how I said before that I am depressed? I think I was depressed and my depression led me to not be productive study wise, but then the fact that I was not productive made me very much more depressed and I had no idea. I feel a weird imp...
Sounds good, but are you sure you don't work too hard as well?
MissGaga · 26-30, F
I need to work too hard, I will just have to! I am a full time employee and at the same time taking a tough exam that needs a lot of serious studying, I will just have to work too hard for most of the time there is no other choice and the fact that I knew I had to work hard but was too lazy to do it was causing me depression because it simply meant that I am gonna screw up the exam which is the last thing I want happening! So I will have to get serious and work too hard.
@MissGaga: Haha, I can't bring anything up against your logic, so, go for it than!!!👍
MissGaga · 26-30, F
@kingkyrie: 😘🤗
Cinnamon · 26-30, F
You're really on to your vicious circle there. Now you've broken out of it at least for today, hopefully for longer. Good for you!
MissGaga · 26-30, F
I am also hoping it is gonna be for longer time, it was too difficult to get going really, I think the material I purchased today was kinda interesting that it was able to get my attention to study, so let's see, I hope I will get back to the old me!
Cinnamon · 26-30, F
@MissGaga: Me too! :)
MissGaga · 26-30, F
@starsslave: Thank you, dear 😊
firefall · 61-69, M
That sometimes is just how it goes: you get out of it by just doing it. Well done, it's not easy to just start anyway.

I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together
It's hard, considering the circumstances.
Health Self-improvement