I Am Scared

It's brewing...

I'm sitting here, listening to my soon to be ex standing outside. He's ranting about the fact that my brother can't go a day without talking to him.

I don't know how much longer I can stay here under all the tension that is going on... all I do know is that its just another reason why I don't want to be here.

If he wasn't blocking my only exit, I would remove myself from this situation because I know that it's going to end in a fight of some sort before tonight is over.
Adaydreambeliever · 56-60, FVIP
Aww i feel for you.. I can only hope that it works out with as minimum pain and hurt as possible. You deserve better, you know this!
Becksta · 36-40
[@7167,Adaydreambeliever] I just poked my head out of the door and my big brother is out there with him... hopefully, he will be calm by the time that he comes back in.

If not then I will be packing a bag and heading out of the door by bed time tonight.

I don't need this right now. The hard thing is trying to gather my stuff together with him here 24/7.

I Am Scared
Health Phobias