I Am Scared

Im seeing things and theyre scaring me

At the foot of my bed there's this upper half of a figure with its arms open what looks like it's wearing a kimono and one of those chinese cone hats. It's glowing white then turning red and it looks like it's trying to grow bigger and come towards me.

On it's right is a taller figure glowing white and turning red and it's bowing at the kimono figure. This one isnt trying to come for me

Nobody has a face.

I'm also hearing noises like it sounds like someone trying to cut through metal but it sounds far away
You need to get Ur body moving.

These are fears - walk away.

Give yourself strength by changing your focus... Music, a walk, a distraction.
[@581014,scabs] yes - fears.

The subconscious uses symbols to make us aware of stuff.

It seems these visions create fears within you ( I may be wrong)... You can either deny of accept them 🤷‍♀️
scabs · 46-50, T
[@912138,OogieBoogie] It's weird because it looks like a power struggle between the two. The kimono figures arms are at its side now and it's fading while the bowing figure is shining brighter. I wish my brain would stop it
[@581014,scabs] ugh... I hate it when ones mind goes into overdrive 🤦‍♀️
just say F off out loud
scabs · 46-50, T
[@1077581,ammelee] I don't want to anger it

I Am Scared
Health Phobias