I Miss You More Than You Will Ever Know

it hurts me very badly to know EP will no longer be a part of my life. I remember my first postings. I was still married. and extremely lonely. my ex was not happy, so she was going out every night. I found a link to EP while posting on LiveJournal.com. I wrote of my fears. And my dreams. And my hope for the future. and knowing that someone was reading what I had to say was the only thing that got me through from day to day.

the death of the EP is catching me at the death of the relationship with my ex girlfriend. And at the birth of something new and wonderful in my life. we met through a friend of a friend. Okay I'll spill my guts. We met on pof.com. we had a second date last Sunday. I hate to admit that I'm in love with her, butt I think I'm in love with her. She's a winner. we took a trip to the Philadelphia Museum of Art. And on the second floor, among some ancient pottery or something like that, I kissed her. And it absolutely touched my heart. I am still flying. I have that nice little feeling in my heart over her. I held her and I kissed her. am I giving my heart too soon? Possibly. but it feels good. And right. it feels so good...
0
|
sugarfooties
I hope you will find this relationship fulfills every wish you have, and lasts as long as you both want.

I Miss You More Than You Will Ever Know
Categories: Crushes and Obsessions, Dating and Relationships

it hurts me very badly to know EP will no longer b... | I Miss You More Than You Will Ever Know | Similar Worlds