I Have A Potpourri Of Thoughts

Potpourri of nonsense

I'm not the only one. Today it seemed like half the neighborhood was up when I went for a walk at 0530.

My mind seems to work better when I get up early.

I've been experiencing an atheist revival. It is a little distressing sometimes when it flares up. I don't like knowing that most people around me think in a way I find ... delusional for lack of a better word. I feel awkward when people talk about going to church and it becomes obvious I don't go. I don't tell people I am an atheist because I don't want to alienate them.

One pattern I notice is that church has little to do with gawd and seems to be used mainly as a social group so that is helpful.

I think I accidentally flirted with a pharmacist yesterday.
"accidentally" flirted with a pharmacist yesterday?
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@414490,VeronicaJane] yeah well it is hard to tell. Sometimes people mistake polite interest for flirting.

I Have A Potpourri Of Thoughts
A place for anyone to come and post their thoughts when they a so diverse that they don't fit in any other experience.