I Consider My Pets Family

I want to sing you a little song I wrote It's called "Why the hell aren't we going to bed I'm getting sleepy".
2
|
Every night Haley has to pick out a toy to go night night with. So when I'm rolling over at night I hear squeak squeak squeak. Every few days I have to take a arm load of toys back to her toy box.
4
|
Apparently my little girl put too many toys in her bed and now she has no room for herself.
4
|
I refer to my cat as my daughter and that confuses so many people ๐Ÿฑ
8
|
I don't have pets anymore (I had to give them away because the place I moved to didn't allow pets) but I started volunteering at a PetSmart today! I had to feed the cats and clean their cages. They were adorable and soft! And there were twi...
See More ยป
7
|
My pets are very, very important to me. We allow them to sleep in bed with us, and the back seats of our cars are covered so that our dog can ride with us as often as the temperature allows. At Christmas, both the dog and cat have stockings hung on...
See More ยป
5
|
I work a lot so sometimes I am on here a lot then I am gone for a few months. I wanted to just say today I am very depressed. My oldest rescue kitty Olivia is getting very old, and I have knows for some time she has started to get arthritis, but ...
See More ยป
7
|
My dog always barked and always smelled awful because of a skin condition he was the biggest pain in my ass for 9 years... and I miss him everyday cherish your pets because you will miss them when they leave
5
|
My cat is my best friend. I always prefer his company over actual human beings. He never betrays me, he never tells my secrets. ๐Ÿ’•
9
|
This is my baby girl . She's a rescue dog and slotted right into my life when I needed her the most. Here she's only 4 months old - she's definitely going to big girl and I couldn't be without her.
17
|
Recently I had to get my boy, Toby put down after he developed a tumour in his head which we found out to be cancer. It wasn't long after that, that we had to get rid of our other dog in order for my partners mother to be safe. I still have pets...
See More ยป
5
|
Our old lady ๐Ÿ’–
8
|
My cat is laying next to me snoring and it's the cutest snore I've ever heard
10
|
THIS IS A MUST SEE IN CASE YOU RECEIVE A KITTEN OR A PUPPY FOR CHRISTMAS PLEASE SHARE
7
|
I tell my dogs I love them every day before I leave for work. I also tell them good night. I think it's important that they know. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜š
6
|
When I was a kid growing up I had a lot of cats I had one inside cat and a bunch of outside cats... I miss them dearly I sometimes think to get another but its to painful to lose them those feelings can never be replaced and its to hard to move on.
2
|
One time I got home from school and my fish bowl was empty. I looked around and I found him dead under the table. It was sad to see my fish prefer to end his life ๐Ÿ˜ž
2
|
And best friends :)
12
|
I don't see my cats as just pets, I see them as a living being. I talk to them and I feel never alone when they're around. I feel 100% more comfortable around my cats than around people because I know they do not judge me.
1
|
I love my pets. I adopted two blind guinea pigs last year. Licorice is the most affectionate. He's more blind that the other, but seems to have a fascination with controllers. He's old and skinny now but still very happy and healthy.
3
|

I Consider My Pets Family
Categories: Family Struggles, Parenting and Family

I Consider My Pets Family (Page 3) | Similar Worlds