I Love This Song And These Lyrics

Post Rating Level: | | | |

0
10 hrs ago
|
You know nothing come easy, you gotta try real real hard, I tried hard...but I guess I gotta try harder. [Chorus (Akon)] I try so hard can't seem to get away from misery man I try so hard will always be a victim of these streets it ain't ...
0
|
Into your head, into your mind Out of your soul, race through your veins You can't escape, you can't escape Into your life, into your dreams Out of the dark, sunlight again You can exclaim, you can exclaim Can You feel it, can you feel it R...
1
|
Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick And think of you Caught up in circles Confusion is nothing new Flashback, warm nights Almost left behind Suitcases of memories Time after Sometimes you picture me I'm walking too far ahead You're callin...
1
|
fast car tracy chapman lyrics × Fast Car Tracy Chapman You got a fast car I want a ticket to anywhere Maybe we make a deal Maybe together we can get somewhere Anyplace is better Starting from zero got nothing to lose Maybe we'll make something...
1
|
Once upon a time not so long ago Tommy used to work on the docks, union's been on strike He's down on his luck, it's tough, so tough Gina works the diner all day working for her man She brings home her pay, for love, for love She says,...
2
|
Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a woman's man, no time to talk Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around Since I was born And now it's alright, it's okay And you may look the other way We can try to u...
3
|
I am taking a break from reading, and so, here is another song from the Belgian-Dutch girls band, K3, titled "Lollipopland"! Please enjoy with the fun princess theme! ❤🤗
0
|
I feel that this song speaks to some of the struggles I deal with right now! I love how Rick Astley brings his 80s vibes into a 2018 song. I don't know if I can make it But I'm gonna try, I'm gonna try I don't know if I can ...
1
|
0
|
I recently watched one of my favorite childhood movies this weekend called “Barbie as Rapunzel”! I’ll admit that Rapunzel is one of my favorite Disney Princesses, but this film came out before “Tangled” was released in 2010. “Barbie as Rapunzel” was ...
2
|
You Are Alone by Michael Jackson Another day has gone I'm still all alone How could this be You're not here with me You never said goodbye Someone tell me why Did you have to go And leave my world so cold Everyday I sit and ask myself Ho...
2
|
This is a video by one of my favorite artists named Enya. :) This song is titled “Once You Had Gold”. I think that as a teen when I first heard this song, and liked it, I underestimated the beauty and sentimentality that is contained in both its melo...
2
|
This song is so good.
1
|
One of my favorites...for that special man!!🤗😉
6
|
I forgot to remember to forget her, I can't seem to get her off my mind. I thought I'd never miss her, But I found out somehow I think about her almost all the time. The day she went away I made myself a promise That I'd soon forget we...
3
|
Mr. President song ....... Kim Jong-un looked deeply touched haha.. Nice song :)
0
|
This song tells a nice story, I'm really getting into vocaloid songs because a good majority of them seem to have a deeper meaning, and tell a good story.
2
|
I needed you here too much.
1
|
2
|

I Love This Song And These Lyrics

I Love This Song And These Lyrics | Similar Worlds