I Am Bullied At School

Every day. Sometimes all day. I guess I am just easy to pick on or something. I never do anything to anybody else I am not mean or anything. Why is it always me? At least its summer and I can sort of hang around at home where I don't get beat up and made fun of
2
|
ManicMicah · 18-21, M
[b][c=#BF0080]Yeah it sucks...[i]apparently[/i] those that are nice and kind to everyone are those that bullies really love to target. I was bullied a lot from Middle School to High School and I never knew why. I was probably one of the nicest people in my grade who was never mean to anybody, ever. [/c][/b]
Zebrawl · F
It is probably because you are nice that they think they can get away with it. It's not you, so don't take it personal.
twotailz · 46-50, M
I get bullied a lot too.
CathrynDsw · 26-30, F
Take up boxing
Abbenthewolf · 13-15, M
You are lucky.then getting beat up by your other brothers and being made fun of at home.is just as bad
Foxgirl · F
So is my 14 year old brother, I wish I could help him more.
Foxgirl · F
my brother gets bullied too.
slenderboy · 16-17, M
Sorry to hear that ☹
Foxboy · M
Everyday at school someone makes a comment about my girly body or small chest.

I Am Bullied At School

Every day. Sometimes all day. I guess I am just ... | I Am Bullied At School | Similar Worlds