I Am Bullied At School

Caronavirus is a good thing for me
I am too skinny and I'm not very strong plus I have scars from an accident I was in. So everybody picks on me and makes fun of me at school. The bullying just never stops. And if I try and be friends with somebody people just laugh like its a jo...
+ 2 4 replies 18 views Jul 12, 2020 |
I Am Bullied At School
I can't help my anxiety my social awkwardness. But day after day I find myself scared to go into school I don't want to face the abuse and cruelty. I have been trapped in a cubicle having a panic attack while they kick at the door yelling c...
+ 1 2 replies 11 views Feb 19, 2020 |
I Am Bullied At School
Why can't people just leave each other alone? Why do they have to look for ways to hurt you if they don't like you or you are not like them?
I Am Bullied At School
Im not the type of person to take shit from anybody or Allow people to talk to me any kind of way or push me around but..today I was bullied , They Ganged Up on me and as much as i tried to hold my ground, I couldn't. i never felt so weak and de...
+ 1 5 replies 18 views Apr 3, 2017 |
I Am Bullied At School
I have a bag I made myself for carrying my PE kit in. It is the perfect size for my things and has pockets in all the right places. And because I like to have nice things, I embroidered my name and some flowers on the front. And this apparently was ...
+ 7 15 replies 75 views Aug 13, 2016 |
I Am Bullied At School
Last year I got picked on so much it was terrible. I'd get made fun of because my socks were white, evidently wear Hanes socks is nerdy at my school. There would be something wrong with my shirt or my shoes, they sometimes kicked my shoes out f...
+ 3 11 replies 57 views Jul 31, 2016 |
I Am Bullied At School
Every day. Sometimes all day. I guess I am just easy to pick on or something. I never do anything to anybody else I am not mean or anything. Why is it always me? At least its summer and I can sort of hang around at home where I don't get be...
+ 2 9 replies 42 views Jul 2, 2016 |

I Am Bullied At School