I Am Bullied At School

Why can't people just leave each other alone? Why do they have to look for ways to hurt you if they don't like you or you are not like them?
1
|
Im not the type of person to take shit from anybody or Allow people to talk to me any kind of way or push me around but..today I was bullied , They Ganged Up on me and as much as i tried to hold my ground, I couldn't. i never felt so weak and de...
1
|
I have a bag I made myself for carrying my PE kit in. It is the perfect size for my things and has pockets in all the right places. And because I like to have nice things, I embroidered my name and some flowers on the front. And this apparently was ...
7
|
Last year I got picked on so much it was terrible. I'd get made fun of because my socks were white, evidently wear Hanes socks is nerdy at my school. There would be something wrong with my shirt or my shoes, they sometimes kicked my shoes out f...
3
|
Every day. Sometimes all day. I guess I am just easy to pick on or something. I never do anything to anybody else I am not mean or anything. Why is it always me? At least its summer and I can sort of hang around at home where I don't get be...
2
|

I Am Bullied At School
Updated: 1 yr ago

I Am Bullied At School | Similar Worlds