I Am Annoyed

WHAT SUCKY EXAM!!!!!!!

This is the WORST exam session I could ever encounter. If I do end up taking the exam, AND I pass.. i am going to be astonished!

- First, I don't even know if I will take the exam. I don't even have my proof of identification yet to enter to begin with. Let alone that the exam could get cancelled because of Covid 19 any minute. Or I could take Covid test and discover that I am infected. PLENTY of reasons why I may not take the exam! So how the heck I am supposed to prepare with enthusiasm.
- Secondly, my calculator, suddenly, magically, gets ruined! And it is not that simple, this type of calculator is not available here, I need it to get shipped, yes let's hope I get it before the exam (IF I DO TAKE IT) and until it gets shipped, let's see how I will practice!!!!
- Thirdly, simultaneously , I come to learn about something that completely complicates my long term plans and I am not even sure how to proceed from here. SO I AM ALREADY IN A SHITTY MOOD.

WHAT SUCKY EXAM!!!!!!!
Biffed · 26-30, M
is this a college exam?
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@429234,Biffed] No
Biffed · 26-30, M
[@4367,MissGaga] good luck on your cpa
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@429234,Biffed] It is not cpa 🤷‍♀️

I Am Annoyed
anything that's annoying...
Beliefs Health