I Am Working On Becoming a Better Me

I have macroeconomics exam and a 2nd try on an accounting quiz due by tomorrow evening. I need to work on calculus, global business, and accounting to be ahead of the game for next week.

I have spent the last hour and a half looking at and applying for jobs.

It seems that reality is upon me and I need to make sure I have a back up plan if school doesn't work out. My semester GPA has to be at or above a 2.0 or I will no longer qualify for financial aid.

I've decided to begin looking for work. I don't have to accept anything that may be offered, but I'm not stupid...if an opportunity presents itself I have to consider what is in the best interest for me and my family.

I figure I am 48 years old and time is not going to stop for me to get my shit together. Guess I'm basically just flipping a coin at this point.

Wonder if it will be heads or tails?
JustNik · 46-50, F
Good idea! It always feels good to be proactive and it’s smart to keep an eye out for opportunities. Never know what might come up. It’ll all work out one way or another. You’ve got your health and awesome Hubs and family and friends and this last piece in the puzzle will wiggle into place sooner or later. 👍🤗
I adore you... whatever it will be, you are doing your best, and that should bring the best that you deserve...
xinbaba · 61-69, M
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@60223,MrBubble] I don't need luck...I need some kind of miracle. But thanks.
Hasmita · M
Go for it whatever.
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@106695,Hasmita] that's about how I feel about it all...whatever
Hasmita · M
[@6912,Pinkstarburst] lol
clamenza · 51-55, M
Best of luck 👌

I Am Working On Becoming a Better Me