I Pretend I'm Okay

So what does your day sound like?

I’m sitting on my porch trying to figure out how I went wrong today. Maybe the stars didn’t align just right? Maybe it’s the rain? Maybe it’s because I’m wearing my shirt with the holes because I haven’t done laundry?

Whatever the reason, I have the stupid pain that starts in my belly and shoots into my heart, then tightens my brain. I don’t know if y’all are familiar with that but it’s the only way I can explain it. It’s the one that makes me cry and makes my heart hurt from thoughts.

Anyway...the sound.

So I’m on the porch and I hear this sloppy, clumpy sound. I look up and across the way in the pasture, one of the cows is taking an enormous dump. And that, my friends is the sound the perfectly sums up how I feel today. Hot clumps of grassy, slimy cow poo falling onto wet, mucky grass.

Envy me.
Penny · 41-45, F
do you know what's wrong? like have you figured out why you are having this pain?
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@533101,Penny] For the most part, yes
Penny · 41-45, F
[@6912,Pinkstarburst] i was wondering if it could be food allergies
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@533101,Penny] No. It isn’t anything physical. But thank you.
I'm familiar with that feeling that you describe.
Sorry that you have it today.🤗
lovelywarpedlemon · 26-30, F
sorry but i had to laugh at the cow patty story lmaooo... isn't it funny that some dogs see those dried-out cow patties & play with them like toys?????? just goes to show what a lil perspective does... i hope these feelings pass & you have some peace in a new day.
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@417823,lovelywarpedlemon] 🙂 We had a hunting dog who would roll in them to mask his scent. Guess he wanted to sneak up on them. It was terrible.

Thank you for the smile.
lovelywarpedlemon · 26-30, F
[@6912,Pinkstarburst] any time my friend hhahah
Miklee02 · 46-50, F
Ugh ..... I hope tomorrow is better for you ☹️
Should get a checkup (‘heart)especially. 🤗
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@1210041,DelightfulDelectableDelicious] nothing medicine can fix. But thanks
Montanaman · M
I had a weekend like that. Attacked and went into defensive mode, nothing I could say or do was right.
I just gave up, and bit the bullet.
Sometimes you can't win, swallowed my male pride and said, yes dear, you're right. 🙄😔🤷‍♀️
1pebbles · 51-55, F
[@701855,Montanaman] smart man, sometimes not worth the fight
Montanaman · M
[@1449,1pebbles] A wise man knows when to pick his battles and knows his limitations. 🤪☺👍😎

I Pretend I'm Okay
Health Loneliness