I Am A Super Obese Teen

I'm a super obese teen and it's not your problem
Poll
I am a good person for believing that I have the right to be fat.
I am fat, and that's ok, but it still makes me unhealthy and I should consider losing weight.
I am a fat stupid kid who will never amount to anything and will get too fat to move
I suck.
Show Results
You can only vote on one answer.
This is for everyone who is as fat as I am. This summer I gained close to 100-150 lbs during the quarantine. I now weigh 279 lbs. A lot of people will tell me that I'm unhealthy and going to die, but this is about fat acceptance. I am allowed to be overweight, I like food! I like to eat. Yes, I eat in copious proportions, and I almost never exercise anymore. Heck, I barely leave my room. At only 13, many people believe I should not have this choice. Well, women say it's "my body, my choice". Don't tell me it doesn't work for me.
Longpatrol · 26-30, M
There is a difference between fat and obese. And there ain’t such a thing as obese acceptance. You absolutely are ruining your life. You’re 13(presumably true) so you’ve got a lot of life ahead of you. There are mental and social perhaps even financial issues in your future should you want to continue as is. It boils down to not a fun life.

Make changes. It will in the end, benefit you.
StellasXOF · 36-40
😒 there has to be balance and moderation in life imo

I Am A Super Obese Teen