I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things

Once upon a time, my pupil was nine years old. We were doing work in a math book and as far i remember we reached page 40. This kid was still at page 9.

I asked him how much homework he should be dealt so he could catch up to the rest of the class. In the beginning he said 1 page, and I laughed together with the whole class. I asked asked him if he was serious. Then he said: "Oh no I was joking, just give me half a page in stead"

Then i remember i laughed so much that I hit the ground. That day is now five years ago, i do not work there anymore - but sure is that I will never forget that moment.
3
|
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
They are sooooo funny.
Hamuda1990 · 26-30, M
[@663519,Mamapolo2016] They are indeed, that one especially was history!
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
I drove school bus for a few years. 2nd grader hands me a crumpled piece of paper. "My numbah. Call me. We'll
go to McDonald's." He turns to walk away, turns back. "You have to drive though."

I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
Come On!! Add some LOL!!
Categories: Hobbies, Jokes and Riddles

Once upon a time, my pupil was nine years old. We ... | I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things | Similar Worlds