I Have Goats

Everything my boyfriend owns smells like a goat. Is there a trick to getting boyfriends to clean?
Gumba1000 · M
Wash them?
NearMiss · 41-45, F
@Gumba1000: He doesn't annoy me all the time. I think that's pretty much as good as it gets really.
Gumba1000 · M
@NearMiss: Better get the laundry liquid out then. :(
NearMiss · 41-45, F
@Gumba1000: He has his own room, own bathroom, and own office. That's the only solution I could think of. Now I just have to smell the goat when I walk down the hall.
Accept your place or next time when the car needs work have him wear clean clothes while taking your car to the shop where you will pay for it to be repaired so your boyfriend can come home clean because you paid the guy at the shop to get dirty instead.
NearMiss · 41-45, F
@Subsumedpat: No, but all guys smell like goats.
I don't I am obsessively clean
NearMiss · 41-45, F
@Subsumedpat: If only that were more common.
FindRyhan · 31-35, M
Cut off the ball sacks 😂
Don't you just love the goat milk, such rich butter fat. You can separate the butter fat in the refrigerator and store it in the freezer till you have enough to make butter, doing it that way keeps it from developing that goat taste. The remaining skim milk is still sweet and not all watered down tasting like skim milk from the grocery store.

I Have Goats

Everything my boyfriend owns smells like a goat. ... | I Have Goats | Similar Worlds