I Sometimes Miss My Past

Last night I picked up my daughter as she was visiting her mom (my ex-wife) for the weekend. She had a bag with a few homemade buns that my ex had made. Took me forever to get to sleep last night so I went to the kitchen for a drink of water and I saw that bag of buns. I remember how good they were so I had one of them. I stood there in the silent kitchen as I ate that bun and I kinda missed my old life for a moment.
2
|
there ya go ..

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/37/15/48/waleskinder-vswsNzu8nigQ3Gj.jpg]

Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
Yes. Moments like that can get to you.
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
If it's something that can be revisited and reconsidered, and those moments come frequently, maybe you should reflect on it. [@477796,Mongoheadmonster]
Mongoheadmonster · 36-40, M
[@663519,Mamapolo2016] ...I have brief moments of nostalgia but getting back, it's out of the question. When she left me, she immediately started seeing a guy was my best friend and who also left his wife at the same time. They're now engaged.

I also am seeing someone.

It was just one of those flashbacks
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
Yep. Important to differentiate. 😊[@477796,Mongoheadmonster]
DrScissorhandss · 31-35, F
I can’t eat pikelets for the same reason

I Sometimes Miss My Past

Last night I picked up my daughter as she was visi... | I Sometimes Miss My Past | Similar Worlds