I am silly 🤷‍♀️

Okay I admit, I laugh at silly things.. but this is really funny. So I went to an Egyptian restaurant in the area to order food.. While i was waiting, a man came in and asked for something, so the guy at the restaurant told him, oh this won't be available until after 8Pm or something like this. The man was like; Egypt time or local time? 😂😂 Omg I wanted to laugh so badly, good thing I was wearing a mask.. I mean, just because it is an Egyptian restaurant, doesn't mean that they operate in accordance to Egypt time..and yea, I've been laughing ever since, every time I remember his serious tone asking the question lol.. I am silly 🤷‍♀️
Tminus6453 · M
😅..did the guy behind the counter actually answer him?🤭
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@27230,Tminus6453] He gave him a weird look and was like, of course local time *as in like this>🤷‍♀️* and I glimpsed him laughing from behind the mask later lol
Sirfurryanimal · 61-69, M
The customers joke went over the owners head...😀
Turkr · 36-40, M
nice ahaha
Turkr · 36-40, M
[@1179458,Turker] you are still laughing haha
MissGaga · 26-30, F
[@1179458,Turker] Yes, he was just too serious 😂
SweetMae · 61-69, F
That is funny!! 🤣
firefall · 61-69, M
That's hilarious, & I dont think you're the silly one in this.

I Am Silly