I Am Not Perfect

I'm very far from perfect... And I've given up trying.
7
|
Stay off of nutrition and fitness websites if you're self-conscious about body image :(
1
|
but the notion of perfection has altered my life. It started when I got the news. News that some would be joyous to hear. News that brought me not joy, but complete panic.. You're pregnant. Not what your thinking, not even close. There is no o...
3
|
Who really is these days
1
|
Far from it. I fear anyone who claims to be perfect... or, maybe just feel sorry for them.
8
|
Im not perfect n I never pretend to be one. There is no such thing as perfect. I accept people the way they r n I expect the same. I never judge anyone
16
|
Despite being Jewish and accepting Yeshua as my personal saviour, and faith in him has made me a daughter of God, I am not perfect! Yes! I know! Crazy isn't it, I'm not perfect!
6
|
Do you think I have too many photos of myself on my page because I don't get many comments and I would hate to be thought egotistical, although we women are thought that by the majority of men. I'm not perfect, but I'm trying....
5
|
Sometimes we ask, why me? Why am I alone? All I wanted to do was love you. But it takes two people to make things work. And even though I believe I gave it my best I know I am not perfect, no one is. Still memories come crashing down on me sometimes...
100+, F
2
|
1
|
I often forget that I am not perfect. Sometimes I try so hard to make things right that I end up screwing up even more. Sometime apathy sets in and I lose the drive to get things right. I mess up, a lot. I find myself in situations that I have been i...
2
|
Just because I am a Christian, does not mean that I am not prone to bad temperednes or getting pissed off sometimes. I think what annoys me is that when secular people know you are a Christian and see you on a bad day etc and say 'that's no...
36-40, C
5
|
Sorry, I hit the wrong button. Actually I am perfect. Except when I hit the wrong buttons.
8
|
"Perfect" is not a state of matter or being It is everything "Perfect" cannot be defined as a state of flawlessness Yet cannot be defined in itself as flawed it cannot be defined it is a contradiction A paradox To an extent, ...
3
|
My faults and flaws is what separates me from everyone else.
4
|
i'm not perfect,far from it.i dont go out & socialise enough...mainly because i dont like it.i can be impatient sometimes,i have very lazy days...i guess no ones perfect
2
|
Ever feel so guilty after arguing with someone close to you? Even long after the argument? I feel horrible for recently saying some hurtful things that I didn't mean in the heat of the moment to someone I really care about.. Don't you wis...
25
|
Around months ago I started to use similar worlds less frequently because I guess I had the right amount of interaction in my environment but lately I just feel this urge to talk to somebody. It's like I'm kinda lonely but I am not type of ...
4
|
i never said I was perfect. I am a LIBRA! 😃
3
|
My flaws are what make me so perfect. Im so bad at being good Im good ay it if you get what I mean.
2
|

I Am Not Perfect
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Am Not Perfect (Page 2) | Similar Worlds