I Adore The Feeling Of The Sun Warming My Skin

It was a lovely autumn morning today and what better way to enjoy it other than sitting in the morning sun warming my naked body, there was a slight breeze every now and then just to take the edge of the heat, it is such a wonderful feeling :-D
0
|
gladewalker
That sounds like a wonderful experience I have had many times myself. It can be so perfect when all my skin feels the piercing cooler air counterbalanced by the radiant warming of the sunshine.
quietlysensual
Make the best of it while you can.

Getting a bit cold down here in Melbourne to bare all.
quietlysensual
It's variable weather - where did you go?
ozzydevil · M
We went to Phillip Island via their south coast of nsw to Lakes Entrance then up through the Dandenongs to Lake Eildon, the King Valley, Wodonga, Wagga, Canberra, Bathurst then home. We were away for almost 3 weeks.
quietlysensual
The Island is great - I like it a little further on at Inverloch. I live near the Dandenongs.

There's one nude beach near Mornington which wasn't far from where you were but the two better ones are near Torquay.

Categories: Emotional Health, Health

It was a lovely autumn morning today and what bett... | I Adore The Feeling Of The Sun Warming My Skin | Similar Worlds