I Am Sick Of Nursing Home Abuse

A nursing home in the Netherlands has gotten in the news because of their toilet policy. Patients are only allowed to go to the toilet three times a day at 11 am, 2 pm and 6 pm. They claim that some patients with dementia want to visit the loo 36 tim...
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
It was likely a manager. Here nursing home inspections were recently reduced from one visit a year (mandatory) to once every 3 years. You have no idea of what happens in nursing homes unless you work in one.
It was indeed an idea from the CEO. He should be banned from working in any kind of healthcare ever again in my opinion.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
@Plobey: I have discovered in my long career that managers rarely make human decisions. They are much concerned with money only. I cannot stand superficial, inhuman monsters.
SunshineSwirl · 51-55, F
That's awful... 😥
I know, right? I'm glad the health inspection is going to look into it.
SunshineSwirl · 51-55, F
They live their whole life and then are reduced to that...it's so very sad. I never want to get that old. : /
@SunshineSwirl: Me neither. I rather live my life to the fullest and die in good health. It doesn't matter to me at what age.
I don't want to go into one of those places I would rather die, I have seen what goes on there.

I Am Sick Of Nursing Home Abuse

A nursing home in the Netherlands has gotten in th... | I Am Sick Of Nursing Home Abuse | Similar Worlds