I Like Speaking Foreign Languages

How do y'all like my southern accent y'all?

馃サ

https://voca.ro/1dCHQwAAZ86x

Note: This is my first time so please feel free to comment and laugh in all honesty. 馃槀

I'm in splits myself.
Adamski2436-40, M
Cute and adorable
Adamski2436-40, M
[@372543,Vivaci] are you from Jersey
[@955346,Adamski24] 馃き far from it! Californian here...馃槃
Adamski2436-40, M
[@372543,Vivaci] oh i must off been confused between Valley girl and Jersey girl
KiligAF18-21, F
I didn鈥檛 know you have a southern accent. 馃槅 It鈥檚 super cute.
[@385726,KiligAF] it's my first time...I'm learning...馃槀
HopelessGuyM
Is it natural or practiced ?
[@1157925,HopelessGuy] lol...nah... This is my first time speaking it....why?
HopelessGuyM
[@372543,Vivaci] you sounded like you're being very careful while talking.
Kae2056-60, FVIP
I love Southern Accents ... I think of all the American accents the Southern is the most interesting.
[@1138169,Kae20] No doubt about it...and it sounds so homely and nice to the ears. 馃槏
Kae2056-60, FVIP
[@372543,Vivaci] 馃槉 Homely was the expression I was searching for ..tnx xx
[@1138169,Kae20] 馃グ馃挋馃槆
theperplexedpanda31-35
It's kinda... eastern European-y. 馃 :3
theperplexedpanda31-35
[@372543,Vivaci] I'll have to see if I can find some of my old home movies so you can hear how mine sounded when I was a kid. xD
[@1218,thewearypanda] OMG mmm...I'd love that. I'll love all the help I can get...coz I really want to master this accent. 馃槀馃槄
theperplexedpanda31-35
[@372543,Vivaci] I can definitely help when I'm not quite as high hahaha. Trying to avoid pain this evening. :)

Having grown up in Georgia and also having lived here for past eight years again, I'm pretty familiar with it. :D
Viper31-35, M
Wouldn't mind hearing both normal voice and then acce t back and forth comparisons lol :)
Rutterman41-45, M
That's a southern accent? Sounds like you're speaking Chinese. 馃ぃ

But you do sound very cute and sweet nonetheless. 馃槝 鉂わ笍
CookieCrumbs41-45, F
[@372543,Vivaci] oh no!! I鈥檓 hearing it all wrong 馃う鈥嶁檧锔 馃お
[@660851,CookieBites] I don't blame you...I'm sorry for such a terrible accent, my friend. I hope I do better next time. 馃槄馃槀馃檲
CookieCrumbs41-45, F
[@372543,Vivaci] You鈥檙e still adorable!!!
Its... it's a thing alright. 馃槄
[@695370,Straylight] wait for me! 馃槆
[@372543,Vivaci] I'm starving. I want pizza so bad, but I have so many leftovers from yesterday.
[@695370,Straylight] Well, you know you should freeze those leftovers and have it on Sunday. I too can't have the same food on consecutive days. 馃槚

Let's order some sexy pizza then! 馃槏

mrlopez26-30, M
sorry it's pretty bad 馃ぃ i kept hearing an Australian accent, thank you for trying though :)
[@1161949,mrlopez] I used to be there, but these days I'm in California.
mrlopez26-30, M
[@372543,Vivaci] oh okay that's why i heard that accent.
[@1161949,mrlopez] 馃槉 Lolz...I hope the next one's slightly better. 馃馃槅
JoyfulSilence46-50, M
I am glad you are having fun. Yet practice some more, LOL!

Watch that cartoon [i]King of the Hill[/i], and say what they say. Watch Senate hearings when the dudes from the South speak.
JoyfulSilence46-50, M
[@372543,Vivaci]

I rarely use butter. Even when I get toast, I cover it with strawberry jam. I do add butter to pancakes, waffles, grits, rolls, buns, and corn on the cob, though. At home, about the only time I use butter is if it is part of the recipe. Or on bagels.
[@68716,JoyfulSilence] Heehee...yeah, but I meant the food you eat in buffets is usually cooked in lard or butter. Even Denny's cooks food in so much oil/butter. No wonder one feels so heavy after eating there. 馃檨
JoyfulSilence46-50, M
[@372543,Vivaci] I had a greasy breakfast today. But it had been a week.

After that, I spent $150 at Safeway. I got all sorts of stuff. Even fresh fruit. I should be set for a while!
fun4us2b61-69, M
It's y'all - but you says You - all...馃槀

Hmm 馃 how little we know about each other....
[@64578,fun4us2b] That's a good catch...I'm going to make sure I don't slip on that next time. It's my fave southern word after all. 馃き Ty!!! 馃
fun4us2b61-69, M
[@372543,Vivaci] As a northerner, I've practiced for years, but I bet I'll get called out on it too! 馃槝
PerthSurfer46-50, M
I like it!! 馃槂
I also noticed a hint of Fran from the TV show the nanny, you should work on that one too! 鈽猴笍
[@557074,PerthSurfer] Hahaha! You caught me there...I actually tried to speak nasally. 馃槄馃檲
ClassifiedM
I have no idea what you are saying 馃槄
ClassifiedM
[@372543,Vivaci] You're always supportive 馃
[@444927,Classified] You're cool, so it's not a big deal around you...鈽猴笍馃А
ClassifiedM
[@372543,Vivaci] Thank you 馃槑
Did the recording I sent you work?
[@7789,Elandra77] I haven't seen it yet...been a bit busy, E. I will now...馃馃挋馃挒
HatterM46-50, M
This is not English. This is not even American ;-)
[@1044765,htreaty] 馃槀 excuse me!

You don't know anything about American...馃お
SwampFlower26-30, F
Is this supposed to be southern United States? 馃槄
[@871066,SwampFlower] awww...sending you lots of healing vibes. Hope you feel better soon 馃挅馃

Lolz...I think slightly British, is what I get usually. Lol
SwampFlower26-30, F
[@372543,Vivaci] thank you 馃鉂わ笍 I'll message you when I make it. 馃槂
[@871066,SwampFlower] awesome...I'll look forward to it. So sweet if you...thank you! 馃槏馃
That sounds more like a constipated Australian. So basically someone from New Zealand
[@607935,HijabaDabbaDoo] Lolz...it's a whole lotta fun. I feel the same way about learning new languages too. 馃き
[@372543,Vivaci] What languages are you learning?
[@607935,HijabaDabbaDoo] None at the moment...but I love German and Spanish...even French. So I've learned whatever little was enough for the purpose. 馃槆
wackidywack22-25
Kinda sounds Chinese haha ! keep up your practicing haha !
[@855786,wackidywack] 馃槤 you're the third one to say Chinese. Heehee...who knew I could do so many accents! 馃き
ZenPearlF
https://voca.ro/1lPgS91h9okT
[@674752,Zenni] It's very cute...just like her. Oh, I hope she's doing well too. Haven't seen her around lately. 鉂わ笍馃尭馃
ZenPearlF
[@372543,Vivaci] I saw her briefly about a week ago here. 馃
[@674752,Zenni] Hope she's here on Sunday...she usually is. 馃馃尭鉂わ笍
CookieCrumbs41-45, F
South of what? 馃槅 鉁岎煆
Nihilist26-30, M
I expected another Rick Roll in all honesty... it sounds like you are faking that accent though. No offense.

I Like Speaking Foreign Languages