I Remember Physical Education In Vest And Pants

Primary school
There was a girl at my primary school who was very small and quiet and a natural target for bullies. In year 5 she had her PE kit hidden every week so she had to take part in her underwear and bare feet. In the end she gave up bothering to bring kit in and made do with just her knickers. Which is one way of not letting bullies get to you 馃檪
HairbrushDiva31-35, F
Where I live there's no such thing as a "natural target for bullies" unless it's a bully. We do love giving bullies more than a taste of their own medicine.
QuietSophie22-25, F
[@1114676,HairbrushDiva] I'm glad to hear that 馃檪
Rhodesianman56-60, M
Shame when was this ?
QuietSophie22-25, F
[@470110,Rhodesianman] 16 years ago
HairbrushDiva31-35, F
[@385513,QuietSophie] I was in school then, I was 15. Things like that didn't happen, it was against the policies and principles of the Sisterhood.
Rhodesianman56-60, M
wow so that would have been very embarrasing for her even then it was unheard of surprised the school allowed it still by then .
QuietSophie22-25, F
[@470110,Rhodesianman] It was the school rule. If you didn't have kit you took part in your underwear. She looked very sad and I feel guilty for not sticking up for her, but I got bullied also 馃槬
Rhodesianman56-60, M
[@385513,QuietSophie] shame but very surprised things like that were very unusual by then .