I Use Facebook
Turkr · 36-40, M
sometimes things which are done can not be undone, so probably you won't fix anything, so you better move on, sorry.. alsoo.. you are on the edge of stalking and probably you better stop trying :)
[@1179458,Turkr] I wasn’t trying to stalk her I just want to work things out and reconnect with her because we had such a great friendship. It was special and she means a lot to me but I guess I just have to move on. I think part of it my fault too because I did remove her from my friends list.
[@1179458,Turkr] yeah I guess you have a point. I mean she did ignore me I’m pretty sure she didn’t mean to I mean I did not talk to her for a while before all this happened so I guess I know how it feels. But I’m going to keep trying I’m not giving up. I just got a focus on my life and not worry about it too much. I’m having a phone she doesn’t want to talk to me anymore and trying to get rid of me. What am I saying she wouldn’t do that
JulesKittyKat · 18-21, F
Well if she means a lot to you then just keep trying. She probably doesn’t go on Facebook that much so that’s probably why you’re not getting a response. If she doesn’t respond then just move on with your life! You already moved on from her in the first place so she moved on too. Forget her!
[@1184578,JulesKittyKat] I’m going to keep trying. She isn’t getting away
JulesKittyKat · 18-21, F
[@1161285,TotallyValleyGirl] OK good luck
I'd move on.
[@14748,Zebrawl] I guess that’s the toughest thing I have to do but I did move on from her before. I guess this is time we just move on
saintsong · 36-40, F
Move on
[@355536,saintsong] I think she rejected my friend request or I don’t know if she saw it. I never thought she would do that to me. I mean I did remove her from my friends a couple years ago but I’m willing to try again.
Bluebell · 31-35, F
So you have not spoken in 3 years but now you’re messaging again now why? She’s probably totally confused. If you have been trying to talk to her for 3 years and she has never responded then you should have given up years ago.
[@330590,Bluebell] well I did delete my account and I haven’t spoken to her in three years but I decided to go back for a little while and I just found her a month ago and I wanted to talk to her. I miss you hasn’t been talking to me or responding to me so not all of this is my fault.

I Use Facebook