I Question

Is it wrong of me to label young guys dont have much experience in dating/treating others well and older guys know everything?

It is a dumb question but I find myself to be attracted to guys who so happen to be a couple years younger than me. Some of my friends tell me to go after someone older.
Kimchigirl · 31-35, F
It's a stereotype. I can't say it's wrong as most people tend to stereotype others in some form.

It could also be with your experiences with younger men that can shape your thoughts.

You date what you feel comfortable dating. You will know the person once they are in front of you
Keraunos · 31-35, M
The only valid reasons to hold off on liking what you like are if acting on it would either get you arrested or traumatize someone else. Since that doesn't seem to be the case here, I'm not sure why you're giving any serious consideration to trying to swim upstream against your own preferences.
Arorin · 31-35, M
Your the master of your own destiny no one else.

I Question